Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a REMOTE Store Planning Analyst in the LA/Glendale/Burbank, CA area.
Duration: 18 month(s)
- Proficiency in Excel-create and work in existing spreadsheets, able to work with formulas is a plus.
- Quick learner, self-starter, take direction well, don't be afraid to ask questions-don't struggle- ask for help.
- Prioritize, EXTREMELY detail oriented.
- This assignment is remote until further notice in the LA/Glendale/Burbank area.
Consumer Products and Interactive Media is the business segment of The Company that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. The segment is home to world class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business, artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.
• As the Store Planning Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for fully executing the monthly inventory liquidation process and all required weekly Store Planning reporting to support the business. In addition, you will also be responsible for ad hoc tasks relating to the Store Planning function, including the pallet divert process and additional projects as assigned
• Execute monthly Resort inventory liquidation process, including initial inventory assessment, Outlet store placement recommendations and ongoing inventory review.
• Assist in field pallet divert process requests and identify pallet divert opportunities based on aged pallet review to maximize inventory productivity
• Analyze and provide direction to Allocation partners for seasonal inventory flow opportunities and hindsight results (i.e. Spring Break, Swim, Back to School, Holiday, etc.)
• Provide weekly store reporting, and recommendations as needed, to help business partners assess inventory opportunities, including week-ending and week-to-date flagship / focus store reporting, weeks of supply field report, exception store management report, sales to forecast report, intended pallet report and Monday executive allocation and inventory packet.
• Maintain / update store groups in IP for Allocation exception store management
• Complete any ad-hoc reporting requests that come from the executive team and cross functional partners.
• Additional projects as assigned
• 2 years experience with Store Planning or Analysis
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• High level of computer literacy with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Retail experience preferred
• Merchandise or Store Planning experience a plus
• MicroStrategy or equivalent database query tool experience a plus
Island Pacific, able to do VLook ups