The Senior Vice President, Finance Transformation is responsible for driving the Finance transformation roadmap and ensuring the execution of numerous process improvement and digitalization initiatives, in partnership with functional process owners, IT, and other key stakeholders. This role will be highly visible to executive leadership and a key player in developing the practice of continuous process evolution within the team and wider Finance organization. The right person will play a key role in knowledge transfer from implementation partners and become a trusted source of expertise for our business and employees.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the operational finance teams in assessment and redesign of local and back-office processes such as accounts payable, payroll, etc.
- Maintain oversight of transformation initiatives portfolio, partner with functional leaders, process owners, and IT partners to validate business cases for major programs, prioritize investments, track delivery to business outcomes, and ensure sound decision-making and coordinated communications
- Proactively drive change management activities to ensure wide adoption and acceptance of changes, including engaging key leaders and enabling impact assessments, training, and communications
- Drive the implementation of our Operational Resilience programs and provide assistance, expertise and a common framework and methodology to the organization to follow when assessing business impacts, business continuity risks, and development of plans
- Support design of Finance future-state vision, the evolution of transformation roadmap, and identification of further transformation initiatives, incorporating cost-benefit analyses, interdependencies, and organization bandwidth
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on current trends influencing Finance organizations, best-in-classes processes and technologies, and successful program management practices
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience and proven track record in leading large, complex, and cross-functional Finance processes
- Exceptional organization skills and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced, managed, and delivered
- Self-driven and capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Strong strategic thinking and organization skills
- You care about your team and their diverse perspectives and are invested in their success
- You are excited by new technology and its potential to change how things are done
- You have an entrepreneur's spirit and enjoy problem-solving
- You LOVE getting stuff done, not just talking about it!