Company Overview: At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for:
- Selling the company’s solutions including products, labor and services.
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer relationships.
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for the systems installation business.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Building long-term relationships with the contractors within the assigned area of focus.
- Following construction bidding to ensure all applicable projects are addressed utilizing the company tools (Dodge reports, Dashboards, SFDC, etc.)
- Creating new market share by selling a broad range of products and services to new customers.
- Utilizing approved marketing materials to demonstrate sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers; assuring that the customers understand the value proposition and positive advantages of ADT’s products and services over those of the competition.
- Following up with prospects and bids in a timely manner.
- Independently establishing call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics; consistently applying time and territory management techniques.
- Through in-house training, networking, and research, maintain an in-depth knowledge of ADT’s complete line of products/services and customers' needs.
- Conducting post installation follow-up by contacting the customers, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines, construction sites, and customers’ facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business requirements.