Excellent opportunity for experienced Tax Manager to join prestigious Business Management CPA firm located in Los Angeles area. Business Management CPA firm specializes in managing Bookkeeping, Accounting, Tax, and Financial Matters for high net worth individuals. Business management C.P.A. firm also provides Bookkeeping and Accounting services for the Entertainment Industry, Performers and other Executives.
Tax Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervise staff and oversee all aspects of tax function.
- Considerable direct client contact regarding tax planning and tax strategies.
- Prepare and review Corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and individual income tax filings.
- Prepare city business and local tax filings.
- Prepare and review tax projections and quarterly estimates.
- Prepare year-end closeouts calculations for loan out corporations including payroll withholding requirements in conjunction with the year-end tax projections.
- Review quarterly financial statements prepared by business management staff.
- Analyze and respond to Federal, State, and local tax notices.
- Analyze and research tax issues and make appropriate recommendations.
Tax Manager position includes a Full Employee Benefit Package.
Salary range $130,000 to $170,000 per year plus benefits, based on experience.