Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Territory Manager to join our team located in Signal Hill, CA.
The Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales within an assigned territory of existing & new accounts. The Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative will be accountable for achieving quota by hunting new customers and growing existing relationships.
Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative
- Promotes sales and provides account service to assigned and potential customers
- Focuses on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Contacts existing accounts and cold calls (onsite & phone) potential targets
- Responsible for gross profit improvement and securing new business
- Improves the profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding value propositions
- Supports and implements marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Secures long term relationship by negotiating product supply agreements
- Accountable for providing complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
- Maintain list of target accounts by generates and qualifying new business leads
- Conducts competitive intelligence
- Demonstrates products to new account customers
- Other duties as assigned
Praxair offers the following to qualified Territory Mangers - Outside Sales Representative; competitive salary + commission, 401K, full benefits, tuition reimbursement, company car, laptop and phone.