Ref ID: 00460-0011549302
Classification: Help Desk Analyst II
Compensation: $20.00 to $25.00 hourly
I am looking for an outstanding Tier 2, Tier 3 Tech Support as Application Administrator - Power BI, Apps, Automate
Seeking 1 year exp, JR level please apply!
We are committed to providing a career-enhancing environment for dedicated professionals desiring to make a difference in the lives of young people and their families. SBHG) currently employs approximately 1,700 people at more than 45 different sites throughout California in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Fresno, Central Valley, Stanislaus, Santa Clara, Alameda, and Sacramento counties. We serve more than 30,000 children, youth and families annually throughout the state.
The position is responsible for second and third level technical support, administration, configuration and maintenance of all assigned applications, databases and server as well as special projects. The responsibility for this position entails installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of a variety of Microsoft cloud technologies. Offers Tier 2/3 support to the SBHG Service Desk.
Design, automating scripts, install, upgrade, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Cloud based applications including those found in Office 365.
• Looks for inefficiencies in the organization which can be solved with an application\technology
• In-house expert on Microsoft Dynamics utilization
• Works with management with the onboarding of new cloud technologies for other departments in the company.
• Create and manage configuration and features of automated services and applications.
• Provides IT training and orientation for facility staff
• Work on other IT related projects as assigned.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
• Runs upgrade/updates of Applications
• Ability and willingness to contribute to agency efforts to improve quality including maintaining compliance with agencye-security policies and procedures.
• More details about up to date technology competencies belonging to this position are available in IT Knowledge and Certification Requirements document.
• Collaborates with the rest of the IT Department on a regular basis
Total Users: ~2,000
E-Mail a copy of your resume, contact information and best time to call at r y a n . b r i d g l a l @ r h t . c o m
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]