Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Traffic Coordinator (Logistic) in the San Pedro, Ca. area for its distribution center. Pay rate is $18/hr. Mon - Fri 8am-5pm. This is NOT a remote position.
Provides transportation clerical support for the Distribution Center. Serves as liaison between the Individual Stores, Store Operations, and Home Office Transportation Department in regards to inbound and outbound shipments. Audits yard for inbound and outbound shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates, completes and submits all daily reports, bills and paperwork required to be sent and/or updates transmitted to the Home Office Transportation department.
• Serves as liaison between DC management, Store Operations, and the Home Office Transportation Department on shipment issues.
• Coordinates the loading and delivery to stores and Cross-Dock destinations.
• Assists Receiving and Shipping clerical staff with the completion of daily responsibilities.
• Communicates with carriers on any problems or concerns directly related to the HomeGoods DC in the event the Home Office Transportation Department is unable to resolve the issues/concerns.
• Special projects as assigned or directed - physical yard audits
• At least (1) year of related experience
• Associate Degree preferred, not required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of Management.
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• Must be comfortable with creating and maintaining spreadsheet formulas/data with Excel.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
What's in this for you?
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records