4/10 Schedule, Support NASA
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Svare
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50 - $115 per hour
A bit about us:
Want to work on exciting products for NASA
Why join us?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Integrate software and hardware in a DevOps environment
- Document procedures for integration, installation and usage
- Perform deployment of software, smoke checks and document issues on target
- Capture daily logs of activities
- Provide support to task leads and systems engineers and developers
- Interfacing with customers, planning and meeting milestones
- Working shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and test activities, using their proficiency in software development to augment team’s effectiveness.
The position requires an active U.S. TS/SCI.
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience leading small teams to develop software solutions.
- 5-10 years of working in software development, user desktop support, and front-line support on mid to large sized projects
- Strong experience with Linux, Windows, Networking and Virtualization
- Experience with Containers and Cloud solutions
- Well versed in source control apps and agile workflows such as GITHUB and JIRA
- Current DoD 8570 Tier II technical certifications
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.