Data Visualization Designer
S&A-Dimension 10 / AI & Data Engineering ~ Applied AI
Lead UX Designer
While analytics isn't new, we're experiencing a renaissance in the science, technology, and application of business analytics today, which makes it hard to keep up. Many business leaders are now facing the dilemma of how best to quickly get up to speed on what analytics can actually deliver in practice.
Work you'll do
We are looking to add a Senior Designer to our team to create impactful and dynamic visual interfaces for the next generation AI solutions and prototypes. You will collaborate with developers, AI Engineers, Functional Specialists, and clients to understand their challenges and craft solutions that help them to solve their toughest problems.
As a senior designer, you will shepherd teams and stakeholders through the development of holistic solutions incorporating business and technology requirements using a user centered design approach. Designers work as a part of the Applied AI team to contribute to new offerings, businesses, and developing cutting edge frameworks and ideas in a fast paced, intellectually demanding environment. This includes participating in the definition of new concepts and coaching younger designers.
In this role you will:
- Lead and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to scope design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions for clients
- Document and synthetize quantitative and qualitative research and contextual design investigations through frameworks, systems thinking, stories and scenarios
- Collaborate with cross disciplinary domain experts to ensure solutions are built to deliver strategic value in line with design intent
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans for internal engagements and clients
- Create conceptual wireframes, storyboards, user flow diagrams, information architectures and prototypes to communicate design concepts for discussions and testing purposes
- Leverage measurements, data, and research to prioritize requirements and frameworks
- Manage the schedule, execution, and time of your design team
- Mentor and coach other design practitioners
- Champion Human Centered Design on multi-disciplinary teams
AI & Data Engineering - Applied AI
In this age of web 3.0 and AI, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
As the premier creative and technical interdisciplinary consultancy, we help clients achieve competitive advantage through the creation of AI-enabled products and systems that promote enterprise intelligence, immersive simulation, autonomous processes, and precision stakeholder engagement.
The Applied AI team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
• A Bachelor's degree in HCI, Industrial Design or related area required
• 5+ years of user centered design experience required
• Available portfolio of in-market examples of successful user interface design, creative synthesis and storytelling skills, design thinking and agile approach to problem solving
• Experience with full design life cycle setting up, deconstruct, and execute complex problems through elegant solutions
• Expertise in designing interactive user interfaces and web interface details for various mobile, web and interactive platforms
• Knowledgeable in fundamental UX Design Principles
• Skilled and expert in UI layout design, hierarchy, color theory and information architecture
• Ability to work well in teams while independently managing all design components related to a given project.
• High comfort with ambiguity
• Excellent communicator and storyteller with ability to present ideas and specifications concisely to a broad range of team members and clients
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience working in a fast paced agile environment
• Be organized and demonstrate good digital hygiene and adhere to established naming conventions and organizational standard methodologies
Software Skills & Knowledge
• Solid skills using state of the art tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS & Invision
• Proficiency in collaborative virtual environments like Mural or Figjam
• Data + Hybrid quan/qual skills is a plus
• Experience in animation
• Experience in data visualization using Tableau or a comparable BI tool.
• Graduate degree with a major in Human Computer Interaction or a closely-related design field. - provided by Dice