Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support other UX designers product design and development.
- Collaborate with strategic product managers, engineering leads, business analysts, project managers and marketers.
- Assist in refining the user interface, product features, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality.
- Participate in design reviews and provide critique and feedback.
- Remain on top of industry trends, and evaluate innovative design approaches to develop internal innovation and engaging solutions.
- Manage multiple competing project priorities include support of Marketing Department initiatives.
- Work closely with customers to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences.
- Iteratively develop user experiences.
- Assist with developing and documenting coding standards, styles guidelines.
- Actively participate in all defined SDLC processes.
- Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.