Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. UX Designer/Researcher to join their team in Pasadena, CA/Remote for an American provider of human resources management software and services. This opportunity will begin remotely, but one must be local to go onsite if needed. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] as well as apply online.
Sr. UX Designer/Researcher
~7 Months (contract – W2)
Pay Rate: TBD/BOE
Project: Tax Credit UX Support
- Designs, develops and implements cross-browser and cross-platform user interface, such as graphics and multimedia, for web applications, web pages and web components.
- Maintains and enhances user interface of existing web applications, web pages and web components.
- Experience working in large UX teams managing projects with product and development team along with stakeholder management.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.*
Refer a friend!
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor. (130/86.66)
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.