Salary: 120 -125K Salary range, Annual Bonus on top,
Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX Product Designer (REMOTE) (785165) for a Full Time Perm Employment postion, Contact Brian at 732.497.4294, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Visual design, interaction design and architecture - need to have all 3 skills
- (self starter type - want mid level to senior level person)
- 100% remote ok - preferably EST time zone but could be in CST
- need to submit with portfolio -
- B2B SAAS product or Agency B2B SAAS product experience needed
*Sketch now and will be moving to Sketch & Figma environment (dual platform)
Up to 10 years of experience
Seeking a dynamic, seasoned UX product designer to join our world-class product team, where you’ll apply your expertise -- in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design -- to the process of translating complex requirements for our financial SaaS desktop web apps into Sketch mockups and prototypes via our design system.
You’ll work closely with an all-star team of product managers, developers, and designers -- acting as a 360° design solution architect -- to design intuitive user experiences, including: feature ideation, user journeys, use cases, workflow design, QA testing, and qualitative and quantitative user testing
This is a hands-on single contributor role that reports to the business unit’s design leader.
- Ideation: Facilitate the product team’s UX discovery and ideation. Create research, use cases, concepts, wireframes, diagrams, process and page flows, prototypes, and high-res mock-ups.
- Product Design: Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to existing functions and features, as well as innovating new ones that help users glean insights from data.
- Design System: Leverage our design system’s library of UI elements and layouts to create UX solutions that are intuitive, user-centric, consistent, and logical. Participate in maintaining, adapting, and extending our design system and library of organized Sketch files.
- Communicating Design: Present and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners, clients, and other designers, both verbally and visually.
- 3+ years of user experience design.
- 1-2+ years of experience designing enterprise-level SaaS products.
- An online portfolio that showcases your design talent and specific project contributions.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Invision, and Photoshop.
- Expertise in user-centered design, usability, accessibility, and user research and testing.
- Experience with enterprise design systems.
- Aptitude for finance and learning complex financial products.
- Unusually strong communication abilities: visual, written, spoken, listening, empathy.
- Highly organized with ability to work with clients with different work styles, tempos, and processes.
- Ability to self-manage and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Bonus: Experience simplifying complex and/or financial data, and crafting data stories.
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
people powered business solutions
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]