Ref ID: 00490-0011646306
Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $130000.00 to $165000.00 yearly
Tasks / Responsibilities
• Maintains full integrity of all revenues, ensuring organization policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, are followed.
• Directs financial planning and strategy.
• Develops and implements accounting policies and procedures.
• Oversees audit and tax functions.
• Assessing, managing and minimizing risk.
• Oversees capital assets projects, ensuring organization’s goals are being met.
• Compiles fiscal estimates and prepares fiscal reports as requested.
• Ensures compliance with accounting procedures through observation, supervision, and testing.
• Develops procedures that ensure collections are complete and current.
• Performs other related duties as requested. Supervisory Responsibilities
• Manages and oversees accounting functions.
• Supervises and schedules staff in organization support operations.
• Assists with performance evaluations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• CPA designation highly preferred.
• 10+ years of management experience in finance with a similar organization or with a major CPA firm.