Kforce has a client seeking a VP - Info Security/DevOps in Agoura Hills, CA.
Information Security department is looking to bring on an engineer that knows how to ensure security across a CI/CD pipeline, engineer AWS platforms, and has a passion for solving cybersecurity engineering challenges.
- Design, implement, and maintain security technologies across CI/CD pipelines including but not limited to, threat modeling, secure code analysis, vulnerable dependency scanning, container/VM hardening, dynamic security testing, and data security
- Help drive architecture and engineering for data, infrastructure, and API-integration across the Information Security technology ecosystem
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure-as-code to support Information Security visibility and configuration management objectives
- Assist with the implementation of API security monitoring and protection systems from inception through operationalization
- Configure cybersecurity systems to monitor and protect serverless and container based computing applications
- Engineer cybersecurity systems to automate incident response playbooks and cybersecurity monitoring
- Work cross-functionally with DevOps, application development, database, and infrastructure teams to develop and maintain complex systems that involve integration across in-house developed, COTS, and open-source components
- Develop, implement, and maintain secure configuration baselines across IaaS and PaaS platforms
- Participate and provide support during high priority cybersecurity incidents
- Mentor junior staff to develop understanding of SecDevOps, cybersecurity technology, and automation
- Participate in the development of comprehensive multi-year cybersecurity strategies with technical implementation guidance
- Provide thought leadership for architecting solutions to critical enterprise and cybersecurity initiatives