VP of Information Technology - Software and Infrastructure
Direct Hire Position
(Blended Remote/Onsite near the Northridge area)
- Establish strategic planning, development, and deployment of IT systems, processes and resources.
- Establish companywide IT goals, objectives, and operating procedures
- Lead and direct continuous improvement of the IT team, equipment, and procedures to maintain pace with technological progress, economic change, and business needs.
- Evaluate and mentor IT team members to work on career development and training needs.
- Manage annual technology financial operating and capital budget processes.
- Direct P&L and Capital budgeting processes while also driving towards improving efficiency in ongoing IT costs and annual spending.
- Oversee all planning and management for all business-critical technology processes and functions, including systems design, software development, enterprise & network architecture, implementations & installations of hardware, software, security, disaster recovery, etc.
- Tenured experience in managing and directing IT operations within a distribution or supply chain industry
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration and combination of experience/education
- Professional certification in network/systems engineering and management, database analyst/administration, information security, or project management
- Familiar with software development, enhancement and integration between COTS systems
- Experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to implementation and day-to-day management
- Technical knowledge of current network and operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards and the ability to work with a board range of software and operating systems
- Knowledge or experience in data warehouse applications and functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.