- West Covina, California
- September 5, 2019
Passionate and ambitious student pursuing Nursing with the goal of becoming a Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist/ Plastic Surgery Nurse seeking experience and cultivation of skills from a med spa/ aesthetic medicine facility.
HOLLISTER CO., WEST COVINA, CA
Sales Associate/Brand Representative, August 2015 – March 2016
- Customer Service: Greeting customer once they walk in to ensure a positive and comfortable atmosphere for them, promote sales, promotions, and the company’s overall brand. Assist customer in anything they needed help with, such as finding the correct clothing size, where to find certain items, dressing room assistance.
- Inventory and Organization: Ensuring clothing in the store is always stocked, participate in floor shifts, which involve rearranging the floor with new seasonal clothing. Folded and sorted clothes consistently on a daily basis. Store cleaning and upkeep to maintain a clean, aesthetically pleasing, and well-organized store.
- Sales and Transaction: Run the cash register for sales, returns, and exchanges. Check out customers, understand the store’s return policy and keeping store receipts in proper order. I worked exceptionally well during the busy holiday season.
VICTORIA’S SECRET, WEST COVINA, CA
Sales and Support Generalist/ Brand Ambassador, October 2018 - Present
- Due to a very sales goal driven environment, I developed and improved my excellent customer service skills as well as selling and marketing skills. I am a top seller in my store and became employee of the month twice due to this. Serving the customer is always a top priority therefore I always ensured a genuine connection with each customer that walked in and assisted them with anything they were shopping for and inspired them with more of our products.
- Built loyalty and provided customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
- Converted returns, offers and other promotions into larger sales
- Took initiative to recover and replenish merchandise and adhering to visual merchandising brand standards
SOUTH HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, WEST COVINA, CA
- Graduated in 2016, Part of Honors Society, 4.0 GPA all 4 years.
- Currently studying in Mount San Antonio College, Walnut, Ca.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure
- Positive attitude with high energy personality
- Punctual and manages time well
- Flexible and adaptable in various tasks
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic team-player
- Bilingual: Fluently speaks English and Tagalog