- Buena Park, CA
- April 22, 2019
I am a college graduate looking to gain experience in a professional medical field and eventually go to medical school.
I am familiar with multiple facets of medicine ranging from physical therapy, oncology, and emergency medicine. Moreover, graduating with a Biochemistry and Cell Biology major, I am comfortable with biochemical laboratory techniques.
- Address patients’ and visitors’ questions
- Escorting patients to their respective procedures outside of the Emergency Department
- Guided individual patients through rehab exercises assigned by DPTs
- Observed patient discomfort and relayed information to their respective therapists
- General upkeep of the facility
- Weekly meetings to discuss analysis of patient/research data
- Tasked with writing up a manuscript to present research data to eventually get it published