- Los Angeles, California
- September 27, 2019
Experienced SolidWorks drafter with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer electronics industry. Skilled in Medical Devices, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, Organization Skills, and Product Development. Acquiring a Bachelor's degree focused in Biomedical Engineering from UC Irvine.
• Designed a case for the catheter device using SolidWorks
• Designed a printed circuit board for the catheter device using EAGLE Software
• Worked part-time as a paid product management assistant and was asked to return as a full-time employee
• Developed labeling templates and guidelines used companywide for all products
• Coordinated creation of FDA-compliant labeling for products and correction of faulty and missing barcodes