- War, Rhode Island
- April 24, 2019
Hello, bonjour and some third greeting. My name is Patrick "Tricky" Rice, graphic and web designer as well as videographer. Seems like a lot, right? That’s because I'm fascinated by all things digital. What I do is now is put my knowledge and enthusiasm to work for you.
So much of a company's story can be said just from their designs. What I try to do is bring that story out to make a real impact on their next client by turning their branding from ordinary to extraordinary.
Need more convincing? Take a look at my resume and see if I'm eligible to meet your companies needs. My skills should speak for itself.
• Create new branding for new products and programs
• Communicate with and develop campaign strategies with other departments
• Manage production team and assign new projects to members
• Organize and film corporate events to be used for online promotions
• Maintain video equipment for filming
• Handle web assets on Microsoft Sharepoint
• Design print collateral for marketing campaigns
• Develop WordPress websites focusing on clients brand
• Communicate with hosting companies regarding
• Improve website search results by incorporating SEO and Google Analytics
• Use of GIT, BitBuck and other file sharing programs
• Management of file directories using FTP
• Conceptualize website layouts using Photoshop
• Incorporate SEO and other meta data to boost search results
• Incorporated rebrand into posters, signs and flags
• Develop activity book targeted to children in order to promote interactivity with visitors
• Consult and design campaign strategies in order to target new visitors
• Work with sponsor on design pieces in order to further relationships with Save the Bay