- Los Angeles, California
- July 31, 2019
Hello, my name is Taj Kendrick and I am a fourth year college student currently attending California State University, Los Angeles pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Graphic Communications with a Minor concentrated in Business Management. As a multi-talented artist with a passion for content creation of any volume, I have applied working knowledge in numerous media software such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Garageband, and Logic Pro X. By combining these audio and visual mediums, I've been provided opportunities in the past to assist in creatively strategizing marketing campaigns that satisfy the goals and ideals of a company/individual/organization, whilst at the same time, maintaining wholesome creative direction. This, in turn, has given me the opportunity to have an involved presence in the creative process where I am able to offer input into the marketing strategies through all stages of production. Experience within the marketing department has put me in a position to create quality work that not only meets, but exceeds, company standards. Further, I am able to provide valuable feedback to others, always suggesting innovative ways to execute marketing initiatives which served as a catalyst for great team collaboration. My integrated role as a creative artist has led me to embark on positions within Public Relations and Business Management. Great interpersonal communication skills and business ethics made me an attributable asset to not only the business and its functionality from a marketing perspective, but also an asset to the security of some of the relationships that were established outside of the company, something I see of great value as a potential candidate.
- Used Adobe Premiere Pro to edit footage to create videos for multiple multimedia platforms, editing footage into correct order and adding audio/visual effects.
- Established and adhered to detailed production schedules for projects.
- Set up for shots according to production schedules, weather and lighting conditions and available equipment.
- Offered input on casting and selected shot locations.
- Handled high-volume paperwork and resolved invoicing and shipping problems.
- Compared shipping orders and invoices against contents received to verify accuracy.
- Packed, secured, labeled and applied postage to materials to prepare items for shipment.
- Orchestrated efficient routing by producing accurate shipping documentation and package labels.
- Examined job orders to determine quantity, stock specifications, colors and special printing instructions.
- Operated press to achieve highest print quality with minimal scrap and high productivity.
- Checked job information at each press to verify that correct ink was delivered.
- Produced high quality finished printed material in timely and efficient manner.
- Set up two printing machines daily and maintaining functional and clean workspace.
- Answered multi-line phone system, responded to inquiries and transferred calls to correct departments and personnel.
- Oversaw fast-paced front desk operations at busy gym facility with as many as 160 nightly guests.
- Reported facility and room maintenance problems to appropriate personnel for immediate remediation.