- Irvine, California
- September 14, 2018
Data always have stories to tell- stories that will not only inform and surprise the audience, but also delivery goal of business development. I take the role of translating the hidden stories behind data.
Currently, I am a data analyst intern in White Rabbit ICOs, mainly responsible for the database management, data analysis and visualization, and website traffic monitoring.
I look for more breakthrough in my career life.
• Clubs: Member of Digital Innovation and Information Systems club
• Major Coursework: Business Process Modeling and Analysis, Info Security Data Analytic, Big Data Management, Predictive Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, Marketing Informatics, Social Media Analytics, Optimization Modeling
• Leadership: Practical Center President in Economics School, Student Representative of Marketing Program
• Awards: 2nd Scholarship of School of Economics
• Honors: XMU Excellent Student Officer, 2015 Annual Excellent Class (As the Monitor)
• Develop comprehensive data-driven process by tracking users’ behaviors with Google Analytics and Hotjar tool to optimize resource allocation and coordinate workflow among 9-analyst team.
• Consolidate project reports by adopting Tableau to make data visualized and strive for managers’ support and approval.
• Complete daily duties including promotion of products, collection of products’ information, placing orders and requesting payment, etc.
• Communicate with customers about the user experience and follow up the customers' feedback to improve their satisfaction.