Our client is seeking a Senior UI Designer with UX knowledge for a 100% remote (PST) contract position. This role is perfect for someone with experience in finance and working with Google's Material design framework. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years digital UI, visual design experience with examples designing for major brands or startups. The company is an American inancial asset manager based in the Midwest and has offices globally, serving a broad client base including financial advisors, institutions, and individual investors to provide active management and focus on the long-term. The company is transforming consumer facing digital applications and they are recruiting for key players at the beginning of this evolution. They are redesigning processes (conceptualize, designing, testing, launching) and impacting a full range of projects from advertising landing pages to portfolio management tools.
The Senior UI, Visual Designer role will focus on a range of digital projects like landing pages, new product launches, and native applications. They will support and expand our UI standards and be an evangelist for the group to define UX best practices working closely with partners in IT, Marketing, and Editorial. It is a dynamic role that requires a designer to support a strong design culture, be customer-centric, and work closely with designers and developers to build prototypes quickly.
Contract Duration: Rolling Contract (Long Term)
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years digital UI, visual design experience with examples designing for major brands or startups.
- Strong knowledge in responsive design best practices.
- Experience with native app (iOS + Android) design, standards and limitations.
- Well versed in Figma.
- Knowledge of design systems and the scalability of reusable components.
- Excellent problem solver with strong collaboration skills and ability to lead strategic conversations.
- BA/BFA degree in digital or media design related field, plus a portfolio showcasing proven creative design experience with responsive web, mobile, tablet app design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-AS2 - provided by Dice