* Enroll and remove employees in the employer pull notice program and work with the company insurance to get approval for employees to drive company vehicles. Maintain driver records and notify managers to contact employee if there is a discrepancy in an employee"s record.
* Assist in maintaining the employees I-9 forms and updates employees work authorizations if required.
* Assist employees in answering basic questions related to the employee handbook.
* Creates and send out various surveys including retention.
* Maintain HR related pamphlets, labor law poster and forms (EDD, Discovery, Anthem, Employee Handbook, etc.)
* Updates HR policies as requested.
* Coordinate companywide training and meetings.
* Assist the employees regarding basic time management questions.
* Assists with monitoring submission of employee timesheets and supervisor approvals for efficient processing of payroll.
* Reviews FAA/DOT files for accuracy.
* Assist the HR Manager, VP of HR and department with various projects and day to day tasks as needed.
* Other duties may be assigned.