Administrative Assistant - Remote/Online/Work From Home (PT/FT) - Hourly Rates Ranging From $15 up to $26.25/hr
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant revolve around supporting others. Duties can vary widely, not just from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given day, the role will require a variety of tasks, such as:
- Phone calls
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Routing email
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform minor bookkeeping
In order to perform their various duties, an Administrative Assistant must possess varied skills and qualifications. Communications and decision-making are important in this support position. Desired skills include:
- Decision-making: Ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Organization: Learn to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential to the Administrative Assistant role.
Please apply via our website today.