99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Lead and collaborate with various teams and establish a strong rapport with store managers by frequently visiting stores to execute marketing projects and campaigns
- Execute corporate marketing strategy for each individual store and plan and execute in-store events to drive store sales and traffic.
- Collaborate with merchants to curate promotional product calendars and strategies based on the corporate marketing calendar.
- Lead new product launch strategy, and ensure stores have all creative deliverables to execute successful products during the launch events.
- Work with stores to identify areas of improvement and opportunity and create marketing plans based on the store needs to drive store sales.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute Grand-Opening events by applying product marketing strategies.
- Utilize analytic tools to identify the local competitions and create store-level marketing plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is required; a Master's degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 3+ years of marketing experience. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Fluent in both English & Mandarin/Chinese is required.
- Ability to travel and work limited weekends when stores have an event.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with large and dynamic teams.
- Strong analytical skills, number-driven, and result-driven in developing and executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at times
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Required Travel: 25%-50%
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.