Client seeks to obtain the services of one (1) Consultant at the level of LAN/WAN Engineer to assist the Information Technology Division – Operations & Infrastructure with configuring and securing Azure cloud network infrastructure and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) environment.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK/DUTIES
The Consultant shall work with PW staff to perform all of the following:
a. Create policies in Microsoft Azure to provide security and segmentation for production and test environments using the following tools and resources:
• Azure Web Application Firewalls
• Azure Virtual Network (VNet)
• Network Security Groups (NSG)
• Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
• Geographic Restrictions
• VPN Gateway for Cloud
• Software-Defined Network Architecture.
b. Create policies on the Palo Alto Networks firewalls based on best practices to achieve the following operational benefits for the SCADA environment:
• Increased situational awareness that promotes faster incident response and security policy improvement.
• A least-privileged access model that reduces the attack surface, promoting safe IT/OT/IoT integration and use of web/SaaS.
• Tightly integrated threat prevention that deters modern malware and advanced persistent threats across the attack lifecycle.
• Inventory identification and asset management with advanced heuristics.