We are looking for an eager and driven administrative assistant that is looking for a new direct hire opportunity with an exciting and growing company!
We are working with one of our construction oriented clients who is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The position is located in West LA and is looking for someone who is okay going into the office. This opportunity comes with a very flexible work schedule as well as includes a fun and exciting work environment.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity then please apply today!
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project manager, general contractor, and other construction management staff
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them for new jobs
- Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service agreements, and subcontracts
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- High school diploma is required - additional college such as an associate's degree or bachelor's degree is very valuable
- Experience with invoices - AP/AR background would be helpful
- Project Management software such as BuildTrend would be helpful but not required
- 3 years of experience of administrative experience is
- Familiarity with the construction industry is desired, but not required
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint