Job Title: Customer Service Representative
California Rent A Car, a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and detail oriented person for a full-time or part-time position as a Customer Service Representative.
Provide friendly, personalized and efficient service while securing reservations and processing rental services. Launch the rental process through proper verification and required driver documentation to provide an efficient rental and return experience.
● Greet and qualify each customer using our rental requirements.
● Apply customer focused sales techniques to determine customer needs and offer additional options and/or services to enhance their rental experience.
● Prepare rental and return documents accurately and completely. Disclose rates, additional charges, rental terms and conditions, and obtain proper customer signatures.
● Offer all customers assistance with directions and any other necessary local driving information.
● Be knowledgeable on vehicle fleet and be able to provide any additional information necessary regarding option and/or additional services offered.
● Answer phones in a friendly and prompt manner.
● Assist customers by effectively responding to or resolving customer service issues.
● Maintain a professional appearance in both personal dress and office cleanliness.
● Perform other customer related duties to ensure our service exceeds customer expectations.
● Analyze and contact customers about vehicles that are out beyond their expected return date.
● Perform other duties as assigned by management.
● 1-2 years of customer service experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Extremely high energy level
● Passion for automobiles and working with the public
● Great at multi-tasking
● Attention to detail and organized
● Clean driving records (no DUI, reckless driving or any other serious driving offenses in the last 3 years)
● Competitive pay
● Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances for full-time employees after 60 days of employment
● 401-K participation for employees after 1 year of employment