Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The role of the Delivery Specialist is to ensure a smooth and seamless process leading to an excellent customer experience for every delivery in their region. This role will be responsible for preparing the vehicles for delivery, prepping necessary customer paperwork with a focus on accuracy, and helping execute all steps necessary throughout the delivery day. We prioritize a world-class customer service experience, and our Delivery Specialist will play a key role in continuing to build upon the Lucid Motors brand through their organization and support of the sales team throughout the delivery day.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to the accurate collection and recording of customer information and possesses demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You are meticulously detailed, well-organized, and understand the critical nature of setting daily priorities. You are an active listener, attentive and articulate, capable of balancing the technical (mind) with the creative (heart) that helps customers on their journey with Lucid.
The Delivery Specialist role combines customer service, and business development, requiring a high degree of customer-focused energy.
- Manage and coordinate the scheduling of deliveries with sales and service teams.
- Prepare vehicle and delivery area for the customer delivery experience.
- Print, prepare, audit, and upload required paperwork to complete the delivery and register customer vehicles.
- When required, support the Associates with customer engagement.
- Oversee day-to-day delivery.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers.
- Collaborate with various teams, including DMV and Order, Service, and Logistics.
- Meticulously record internal and customer feedback to improve the day of and customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for customers and internal teams and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- 2+ years of professional experience in or support role.
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Detail-oriented and focused on providing great experiences by improving efficiencies.
- Ability to obtain a Vehicle Salesperson License.
- Self-starter and quick thinker with high attention to detail who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize.
- Willingness to be hands-on with all delivery.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Prior experience in the automotive sector.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in business, marketing or related discipline
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.