Tarzana Treatment Centers is hiring for a Director of Facilities Management and Environment of Care. This will be a Full time position.
Job Summary: The director will provide leadership, direction, and management oversight for continuous improvement of the standards of Environment of Care for TTC’s hospital and across the organization. The director provides staff leadership and makes sound business decisions in support of TTC’s mission and vision. demonstrates leadership by providing an optimal environment for patient care, staff and patient safety, service, and value. Manages the day-to-day operations of the department and ensures a consistently high level of cleanliness, aesthetics and safety in all organization buildings and offices being accessed by patients, visitors, and staff. The director will lead the EOC committee, participate in other assigned organization committees and staff meetings working closely with a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong knowledge of The Joint Commission standards for hospital, ambulatory and behavioral health care.
- Strong knowledge of fire prevention and life safety building codes and regulations.
- Strong knowledge in facility management and data analysis software.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management as applied to facilities management and EOC.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or facilities management or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing facilities, Environment of care and strategic planning in healthcare related areas.
- English/Spanish a plus.
- Certified Facilities Manager a plus.