Encompass seeking to expand its Customer Service Team in the local Anaheim area.
Our company works with the Federal Lifeline Program, a government-funded program that allows us to work with individuals in underserved communities. Through the program, we are able to enroll and give certain individuals in these communities a free cell phone so that they are able to raise their socio-economic status.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Follow up directly with members of the community on a daily basis
- Become an expert on the program and be able to educate and inform participants
- Learn our systems to be able to enroll participants in the Federal Lifeline Program
- Upsell participants on any accessories that may be beneficial to the participant
- Fully understand the goals of the Federal Lifeline Program and our partnership
- Maintain detailed records of program participants and daily communications with members of the community
- Work daily as a team in order to further the goals of the company