Government Technology SME, Remote
- 100% Remote
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders who are self-represented for this position. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self- represented.
Working directly with the Director, Technical Solutions and the VP, Technology, the Government Technology SME is responsible for utilizing and building upon their subject matter expertise to drive forward the organization’s mission of enabling government agencies to deliver effective digital services. The Government Technology SME uses their knowledge of government technology, policy, product development, and problem-solving to facilitate the development of strategic approaches for compelling solutions to government digital service challenges. The Government Technology SME is responsible for working with teams across the company to create and articulate technical solutions that address customer needs and best equip them for success.
- Working closely between the Client Technical Solutions team (Growth) and the Solution Strategy team (Technology) to support and drive the strategic focus and alignment of client technical solutions.
- Maintaining awareness and understanding of existing and target customer agency policy, priorities, and strategy as it relates to information technology and user needs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at existing and target customer agencies.
- Supporting and advising Account Teams as they identify and pursue growth opportunities.
- Supporting the Growth team in effectively communicating the impact and value of work in the proposal product.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in support of developing solution strategies with the Growth team and practitioners from Product, Engineering, and Experience discipline areas.
- Articulating the challenges of government agencies and translating this into digital services solutions in partnership with Technology leaders
- Developing artifacts and processes that support Technical Solutions and Growth functions.
- Staying current on emerging technologies and how they relate to current and future work, and communicating this internally and externally
- Educating the organization on the value of proposed solutions, including thought leadership work that can be used internally and externally
- 6+ years working within the technology solution ecosystem or closely related role
- 3+ years experience working closely with or within an US federal agency
- Government or government contracting experience
- Experience working with or as a Solution Architect, CIO, or similar role
- Experience with and aptitude for understanding and articulating technical solutions
- Expertise in government digital services policy, strategy, and priorities across Federal Civilian agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates experience managing multiple priorities
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Leads strategic change related to organizational goals, both internally and externally
- Driven by results, both in terms of meeting organizational goals and customer expectations
- Political savvy and awareness of and ability to respond to operating environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.