Bally Sports is seeking a Graphics Coordinator! This is an exciting opportunity to join the new design team servicing all of Sinclair’s sports properties including 19 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Sports Network, and Tennis Channel.
The Graphics Coordinator reports to the Graphics Producer. They help manage and organize the daily production of graphics for the RSNs and other Sinclair sports properties and act as a production liaison within the department assisting in the communication between artists, managers and clients.
- Download/retrieve player headshots, action shots, team logos, team style guides and any other needed assets for production.
- Organize, document and upload assets to the cloud-based Media Asset Manager for artists and producers to utilize.
- Assist assigned designer or operator in creation of graphics by supplying all necessary information for project.
- Research and stay up-to-date on player trades, team logo changes and communicate with producers when these assets need updating.
- Research and document team schedules, game cancellations and notify production of any changes.
- Work with the Graphics Producer to ensure proper scheduling and tracking of projects.
- Help build and maintain style guides and tool kits.
- Keep a troubleshooting log of any fixes done to Viz elements.
- Keep track of font licenses and update the font server.
- QC final assets making sure metadata, file type, and file names are correct and delivered on time.
- Be willing to work non-standard hours, such as early morning or evening shifts.
- Be willing to work weekends and requested rotational shifts when necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Production, or related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and VizRT.
- Working knowledge of Digital Asset Managers or Media Asset Managers is preferred.
- Organized and can demonstrate proficiency with modern workflows and agile project management software.
- Knowledge of sports, including MLB, NHL and NBA is preferred.