Be part of building something great
Talkiatry is solving the mental health crisis in our community by building a psychiatric practice that addresses the unique needs of psychiatrists and insurers. The result? We are growing rapidly because psychiatrist prefer our practice model.
Patients benefit too. We make mental health care more accessible by offering convenient appointment times and accepting insurance--things that are a huge challenge for patients today. Through our proprietary intake process we match patients with the clinician most able to treat their condition so they can feel better faster.
Our perfect candidate is a highly effective collaborator, leader, brand champion, strategist, storyteller, and has mastered classical and digital marketing tactics. You will be founding and establishing our marketing function. You must be able to build your marketing “dream” team. You will be responsible for developing, inspiring, and leading them. In addition, you will work with your team and our external partners to get things done at “startup” speed. Most importantly you are an expert digital marketer who understands the landscape and uses performance metrics to drive desired marketing results.
What you offer:
- Expert marketing strategist. Build a comprehensive marketing plan focusing on efficient new patient acquisition strategies while building the Talkiatry brand. Strategy will also include tactics to support the recruitment and drive the growth of our medical staff
- A tactical marketing master. Executes marketing plans using a broad array of tactics and may include SEO, PPC, affiliate, email, influencer, social, and earned media. Stays abreast of innovative marketing tactics and proactively experiments to improve marketing ROI
- A data wonk. Conversion rates, CPC, CAC, you rely on analytics to set goals, make decisions, and measure performance.
- Exceptional communicator. Ensures consistency in messaging, branding, content, and cohesive look and feel across all communication channels, digital and social media, and marketing materials
- Excellent follow through. You always deliver on your commitments and promises.
- Superior listening and collaboration skills. You seek to understand first and collaborate with functional and executive leaders to create learning experiences that are impactful and effective.
- Intellectually curious. Stays abreast of marketing best practices, experiments, is restless and believes there is always a “better way.”
- Comfort with ambiguity. Ability to cope with change, easily sees and champions the “upside” and effectively problem solves and takes calculated risks.
- High integrity. You represent Talkiatry’s mission, vision, and values with infectious enthusiasm.
- Brand Ambassador. You actively steward and protect the Talkiatry brand
- 10 years in digital marketing experience with at least 5 years leading marketing functions, preferably for a startup or similar high growth business
- Prior success developing marketing campaigns, influencing online behavior and improving conversion rates
- Ability to recruit talented marketers, develop and lead a team within a fast-growing health-tech business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, master storyteller with ability to craft a compelling narrative across different channels
- Ability to leverage data to make decision and drive growth
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master degree preferred
Talkiatry values every team member and takes the health and wellbeing of our employees seriously. All full-time employees are eligible for our generous benefits package on day one, including 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage. We offer a 401(k) plan employer match, competitive PTO plans and 11 holidays per year.
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.