Join Clean Harbors growing sales team as an Healthcare Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will grow our revenues for our Healthcare customers within the southern region of California.
This is a business development/HUNTER role focused on prospecting, calling on healthcare entities and driving new business. Candidates must have a proven track record of driving new revenue opportunities and a willingness to hunt.
This position has some flexibility with the location within southern California.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prospects, creates, and closes new revenue opportunities within a given territory;
- Interfaces with customers in a professional and effective manager to update them on the project status and/or to resolve problems/issues;
- Represents Clean Harbors in regional and national networking organizations that best benefits growth within assigned product lines;
- Works closely with operational branch teams to ensure that customer needs are being met in regards to all projects for the two job types.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 3+ years sales experience - Healthcare waste services experience strongly preferred;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through;
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.