Teledyne Relays (a business unit of Teledyne Defense Electronics, LLC) has over 60 years of heritage supplying the highest quality, high voltage interconnect solutions to the most demanding of applications in the Military/Defense, High-end Industrial, Medical, Energy and Space industries.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team!
We are truly Everywhereyoulook
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The role provides administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- New Hires, Terminations, Transfers, Status Changes, Preparation of Personnel Files, Conducting exit interviews
- New Hire Orientation
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding processes
- Update and maintain job descriptions
- Prepare personnel requisitions, contact and schedule interviews for openings, create job offers
- Complete and respond to verification requests
- Assist with updating organizational charts
- Respond to general HR questions for employees related to policies, procedures, benefits
- Scheduling training
- Tracking of various Human Resources department requirements
- Manage training and schedules
- Maintain accurate records by filing documentation in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree required
- Professional and personable
- Effectively maintains confidentiality and sensitive material
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to switch gears and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Spanish a +
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative in a fast-paced environment, responsible
- Comfortable bringing new ideas to the table
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Must be a U.S person
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (855)479-1480. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.