We have a client in Torrance, CA seeking an HR Administrator on a direct hire basis!
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of HR experience and looking for a place where they can grow and develop their HR skills.
Spanish speaking skills are required!
Specific duties will entail, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all employee questions
- Organizing and maintaining all files within the office
- Support of the candidate offer process by auditing offer requests, drafting offer letters, and preparing new hire packets.
- Data entry into the ADP HRIS system
- Support for annual open enrollment paperwork
- Coordination of team meetings and events
- Interaction and communication with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and external vendors as it pertains to staffing issues/needs
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a professional setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills that include presenting the department professionally in all contact with internal or external partners.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and great follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects.
- Possess a “team-first” attitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience desired