Information Security Engineer - DevSecOps with Think Tank company - Remote position
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Melanie McSweeney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Nonprofit Research 'Think Tank' Organization
Why join us?
Medical, Dental, Vision
9 paid holidays
20 Days of PTO per year
9 sick days per year
Health Flex Spending Account
Dependent Car Flex Spending Account
https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/information-security-engineer-devsecops/1927604560/?utm_source=CareerBuilder - care.com
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Maternity, Parent, Caregiver Leave
Adoption Assistance Reimbursement
401(a) - 20% vested after 2 years, 50% after 3 years, %100 vested after 4 years
Seeking an Information Security Engineer, DevSecOps with a strong background in both cybersecurity and API-driven automation and orchestration to join the Information Security Architecture and Engineering team.
This position is a cyber security engineer with recent experience on automating and orchestrating cyber defense systems. They will use programming languages such as Python and shell scripts to integrate systems; provide cross-system reporting and analysis; automate the consistent deployment of security agents, system and application configurations; support threat hunting and other aspects of company cyber defense services
*Security Clearance will be required to obtain
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developed automated orchestration routines to ensure ongoing protection of cloud services,
- Design and develop solutions to integrate systems across the network to improve interoperation as well as to continuously verify systems configuration against baselines,
- Identify, select, and deploy emerging cloud and hybrid cloud security services across cloud services,
- Diagnose and troubleshoot cyber-related network and system performance deficiencies,
- Contribute to the development and maturation of the cybersecurity strategy and roadmap,
- Apply engineering principles to the management of cyber infrastructure services,
- Work with all software and web development teams to ensure sound security practices and security is designed and built into the applications from the ground up.
- Self-motivated and fully responsible for leading technology deliverables, analyzing gaps and driving improvements to cyber-deterrence capabilities,
- Provide input to security policies and standards in accordance with changes in regulations, best practices, industry trends or controls required by contracts and grants.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining cybersecurity configurations in network, boundary appliances or application services
- Some experience working with leading SaaS platform APIs such as Workday, Salesforce or Office 365
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with at least one of AWS, Azure or GCP
- Cloud orchestration technologies including such as AWS CloudFormations, Azure Kubernetes, and Durable Orchestration
- Hybrid cloud security platforms such as Armor Anywhere and Cloudvisory
- Secure coding standards including OWASP
- Securely managing credentials and secrets for general coding and cloud APIs
- Cyber forensics – conducting cyber investigations and diagnosing indicators of compromise
- Proficiency with infrastructure as code, configuration management and version control systems
- Requirements’ definition, gap analysis and technology assessment and selection
- Industry engagement – ND-ISAC, RSA, Blackhat and others
- Understanding of capabilities central to securing enterprise networks including end point protection, detection and response services, network intrusion detection and prevention systems, behavior-based malware detection, and memory forensics
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- One or more IT and Cyber Security certifications such as AWS Certified Security, Azure Security Engineer Associate, CSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, GCSA, and Security+
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.