Position Description: Internet Director
Reports to: Sales Manager/General Sales Manager
Position Summary: The Internet Director is responsible for managing all leads and setting appointments for sales department using lead management system and company templates. Must present a professional appearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Capture all internet leads. Respond within thirty minutes using approved procedures.
- Work internet leads and follow-up (2000+ leads).
- Set appointments for sales department.
- Answer incoming sales calls as appropriate.
- Grammar and spell check required on all outgoing e-mail.
- Follow established procedure to ensure continued management of internet leads during prolonged absence.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business, be informed on technological changes in the products and be able to communicate to customers.
- Keep informed of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to customers.
- Properly introduce customer to sales department.
- Evaluate and recommend internet lead providers to management.
- Follow established procedures for safeguarding customer information.
- Follow established procedures for processing online credit applications.
- Provide reports to management as directed.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Experience: One year in retail sales experience (automotive preferred). Basic knowledge of vehicle financing.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications): Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good judgment. Ability to use personal computer applications including word processing and spreadsheet software. Current valid drivers license and state sales license.