Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is hiring a Kitchen Porter to join our team at Patina Event Catering in Los Angles, California. As a Kitchen Porter, you are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen and all food and drink serving equipment.
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls, and cooking area.
- Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keeps all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Removes trash from dish room and transports to the dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and brooms
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds, and burns, slipping and tripping, exposure to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen environment.
Who We Are
Patina Restaurant Group is a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant and catering industry, operating restaurants and managing catering and food service operations at high-profile venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and The Metropolitan Opera.
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.