The Operations Excellence (OE) Manager is responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives across the manufacturing facility to drive improved operational performance. This position works to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement culture at the facility. The OE Manager will work with closely with key leaders within the facility and cross-functional partners.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develops OE tools and platforms to drive transformation across the facility.
- Responsible for detailed data analytics utilizing process information and financial reports to assess manufacturing activities and identify improvement opportunities
- Provide expertise, leadership, and training on TPM, Lean, Six Sigma, and other structured continuous improvement techniques to all employees across the facility.
- Utilize a hands-on approach in working with the front-line associates to promote and deploy sustainable continuous improvement activities.
- Provide project management and leadership necessary to implement pilots and the ongoing rollout of new continuous improvement plans.
- Properly engage, collaborate and influence all functions to ensure the continuous improvement strategy is understood and is sufficiently supported by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation of standard processes for the facility.
- Share process replication opportunities and best practices with other Reyes Holdings facilities to assist them in developing their own capabilities.
- Co-own responsibility for improving performance in key business metrics.
- Provide change management leadership to ensure we achieve and sustain our targeted performance levels.
- Model, lead and coach people on the culture change necessary to support and sustain continuous improvement
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on operational roles in supply chain management in a large consumer goods organization.
- 3+ years of experience in leadership roles responsible for leading operations management/professional level people.
- 3+ years of experience in leading/coaching process improvement implementation.
- Strong experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft office Suite (Word and Excel).
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technical Engineering
- Manufacturing/Beverage experience
- 2+ years applying Lean Thinking principles in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- Six Sigma Certified (Green Belt/Black Belt/Master Black Belt)
- Leading implementation of Total Productive Manufacturing (TPM) and Lean methodologies
- Experience in development of focused team activities
- GMP/HACCP experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.