Offit Kurman has an exciting opening for an experienced marketing professional to join our new Los Angeles office.
The Marketing Manager will work with attorneys in the California region in their development and execution of marketing initiatives and programs that support new and existing client relationships and business generation. The Manager will work collaboratively with the Marketing team, located throughout the firm's geographic footprint and leverage other department resources including business development and marketing communications. The Manager will also work directly with the Director of Marketing and Business Development on initiatives that collectively raise Offit Kurman's brand awareness on the West Coast and bolster visibility for the office and its attorneys and practices based in California.
Marketing experience is required; prior law firm or professional services marketing experience is preferred. This position may allow for a portion of remote work.
- Provide marketing support to attorneys based in the firm's new California region and ensure that marketing needs are being addressed.
- Marketing support includes, but is not limited to, firm and attorney branding and visibility, content development and dissemination across various channels, special event planning, creation of marketing collateral, pitch and proposal development, oversight of digital and social media campaigns, completion of awards submissions, assessment of sponsorships and securing speaking engagements.
- Work with attorneys on the development and execution of individual marketing & business development plans, identify associated strategies and tactics to meet marketing goals, perform ongoing monitoring and follow up.
- Develop, promote and support in-person and virtual regional events and presentations including webinars, panel discussions, networking functions, speaking engagements, podcasts and roundtables.
- Serve as the Marketing ambassador for new attorneys joining the firm in California.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, located throughout the firm's geographic footprint, on broader marketing initiatives and the execution of firmwide events.
- Draft, review and edit a variety of marketing collateral and pitch materials.
- Support the development of responses to RFPs, pitches and presentations, customizing content as needed.
- Partner with Marketing Communications on the creation and submission of regional surveys, directory submissions and lawyer, practice and regional award/recognition opportunities.
- Support marketing and business development efforts resulting from Origination Culture, the firm's proprietary in-house attorney training resource.
- Role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager who is responsible for the regional marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in marketing or business preferred
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience
- Must deliver exceptional client service and have high visibility with attorneys
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Experience with digital marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- May require travel to support regional events
- Law firm or other professional services experience a plus
- Experience with Office365, SharePoint, WordPress, Constant Contact, Zoom, MS Teams
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.