Marketing Technology Manager (Adobe Marketo)! $150k-$180k, Adobe/Google Analytics, CRMs, and Automation
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Berry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading customer experience agency conceived in California that works heavily between business, design and technology. We are here to drive growth through our primary focus on placing our client’s consumer base at the center of their operations. We work in collaborative teams and solve client problems that help Fortune 500 companies to deliver new brand and business value every day.
At this time, we are expanding our team and looking for a skilled Marketing Technology leader with Marketo experience who shares the qualities we value and work with each day. We bring 100% of ourselves forward each day and put forth our best effort always. We are curious in nature, diligent in workflow, and meticulous in product delivery. We also value fostering an inclusive employee experience that reflects the spirit of the times and allows for all backgrounds, levels of experience, and degrees of creativeness to have a seat and a voice at the table.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary (Unspecified - DOE)
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Family Leave
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Team Events
In this role, you will...
- Apply experience leading Marketing Automation and CRM projects
- Collaborate internally to to meet our clients’ business objectives
- Manage a team of Marketo-focused Marketing Automation and Marketing Operations professionals
- Spearhead recruiting, performance management, professional development and training
- Support the technical aspect of pre-sales activities
- Maintain proficiency in Marketo and the larger Marketing technology stack while leading the team to stay current
- Provide marketing automation leadership and oversight of client technology
- Lead in Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs), focused primarily on Adobe Marketo, including solving problems and implementing integrations
- Present and deliver optimization recommendations supporting marketing automation, sales and IT
- Run Martech assessments, evaluate current sales and marketing technology practices and provide recommendations for optimization
- Implement new MAP (Marketo) instances with CRM integrations
- Work in CRM instances (Salesforce or MS Dynamics)
- Maintain responsibility for bulk uploads/implementations/triggers/workflows/permissions/system design
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with MAPs
- 5+ years of Marketo experience
- Experience with additional platforms such as Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign and Pardot preferred
- 2+ years of management or team lead experience
- Experience connecting CRM software with MAPs to power marketing and sales programs via CRM integration
- CRM administrative experience including implementations, migrations, database design, workflow design, assessments, and triggers
- Certification(s) in Marketo, Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency with the full MarTech stack
- Knowledge of relational data
- Proven ability to thrive in reporting/analytical environments
- Experience collaborating with multiple departments/roles
- Experience with developing frameworks and/or unique solutions
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.