Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Program Specialist III applicants for immediate hire. This is a 6 -month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Culver City, CA. This position is currently REMOTE but candidates must be available to work onsite in the future. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying.
Our client is an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Join a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continuously reimagining products and practices to help people do what they love in new ways.
The Creative Resource Traffic Coordinator is responsible for tracking and routing digital production projects to various creative resources across multiple lines of business within client Services. Those lines of business include client Music, Arcade, App Store, TV App, Books, News, Podcasts, client Pay and others.
The Creative Resource Traffic Coordinator partners with creative resource management, producers and group creative directors to assign sufficient and suitable resources to projects, balance workloads, and reassign vacation coverage across a large group of creative directors, art directors, copywriters, motion designers, visual designers producers, and production staff.
You must be extremely comfortable managing between 30-50 resources simultaneously. You must be able to pivot, switch-focus and remain motivated in a fast-paced environment. We're a team that is passionate about making the complex digestible. We are seeking a curious, flexible, personable, proactive dynamic Creative Resource Traffic Coordinator who loves people and process.
- Monitor and take ownership of the creative resourcing queue for any production requests or requests for digital work streams.
- Partner closely with Creative Resource Managers, cross-functional partners, and internal teams to fulfill any new resource requests in the queue e.g. build appropriate team, identify any bandwidth flags, work to troubleshoot as needed.
- If the request requires support from an external vendor, work with internal and external points of contact to ensure proper processing and fulfillment.
- Work with cross-functional partners to identify the upcoming request pipeline and adjust planned resources accordingly; you will be the central point of contact for all traffic management and must be able to course-correct when needed.
- Have the ability to juggle several projects with varying degrees of complexity at any given time; be able to creatively problem solve for different situations
- Possess the confidence to speak up, ask questions, and push back when needed in service of the larger team.
- Create and maintain highly organized internal project trackers / notes documents / status and planning documents, etc.
- Proactively schedule vacation coverage syncs to plan for creative and production and reassign work strategically for these time periods.
- Support Creative Resource Managers with hosting weekly check-ins with key stakeholders to ensure efficient assignment of all projects, identify excessive or under-utilization of talent, and solve any potential resource gap areas. Support in weekly resource meetings reviewing and presenting slate of incoming work.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: #169165