Title: Proposal Manager (3 positions)
Location: 31 office locations or working remotely from a home office.
Company: an Alaskan Native Corporation
· Provides engineering, construction, environmental, & technical services to Federal & State / Private industries.
· Founded in 1997 and has 2100 employees and 31 offices across the country.
· Growth revenues from $383M last year to $453M projected for this year.
· Awarded over $3B of Federal Projects
· Successfully completed projects in 48 states and Guam and Puerto Rico.
· Consistently ranked in the Top 100 of the Top 200 Environmental Firms by Engineering News-Record .
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for leading/managing proposal development and production efforts from cradle to grave . This includes developing proposal outlines, compliance matrixes, and schedules; facilitating pre-proposal strategy, kickoff, review, and other meetings; coordinating development of cost proposals and ensuring cross-references to technical proposal content; communicating with subcontractors and consultants to ensure the provision of their proposal information on schedule and as directed; conducting interim and final proposal reviews for quality and compliance; and leading response efforts for technical and cost clarifications and Best and Final Offers ( BAFOs ). Responsible for assembling required resources/skills to develop proposal content and manages the preparation of bids, proposal content, and conformance to response requirements.