This is a position in a fast paced growing business with lots of opportunity for successful individuals. Candidate will work with customers to provide solutions for their critical and backup power needs. You will play a fundamental role in driving company’s revenue by selling to our existing customer base and closing sales within assigned territory. Must be energetic, well spoken, organized and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Qualifications and Required Job Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in sales and account management
- Proficient computer skills including use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information effectively
- Active listening, giving full attention to what others are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as necessary at the appropriate time to confirm all was understood correctly
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as maintenance contracts, bid requests, quotations, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to assess the needs of a customer, act on requests, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Strong reasoning skills including the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense as well as the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing multiple tasks