Los Angeles, CA
JOB SUMMARY FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- We are looking for a former front-of-the classroom teacher with excellent presentation skills and experience in building and delivering lesson plans, who is technically savvy and willing to travel to set up and deliver a demonstrations of out Instructional Education Technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Pre-sales support of all customer demonstrations and proof of concepts for display technology, software and services primarily focused on interactive flat panel displays.
- Support events, shows, and customer/partner engagements.
- Post-sales training/professional development delivery in education vertical.
- Provide professional development and on-going support to Samsung education customers and build long term relationships acquiring future hardware, software and services sales.
- Deliver in-person and virtual demonstrations in front of educators and district personnel for K12 and Higher Education institutions.
- Gather customer requirements and develop customized professional development offerings focused on learning outcomes to improve student engagement and teacher effectiveness.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and maintain a focused execution to manage a regional territory.
- Be a company advocate and raise awareness with all education accounts with hardware, software, services and professional development.