RadNet, Inc. is a fast growing Southern California-based publicly traded (NASDAQ symbol: RDNT) healthcare company with over $1 Billion in annual sales and over 8,600 employees. With operations in multiple states and locations, we are the largest owner and operator of outpatient medical diagnostic imaging centers in the United States, offering MRI, CT, PET/CT, mammography, x-ray, ultrasound and other related areas such as, breast cancer treatment, research, and interventional radiology.
Career developing and highly challenging Senior Accountant opportunity available at our corporate headquarters in West Los Angeles, CA. We're looking for a detail-oriented, self-directed professional able to work independently and collaboratively within a team. In this role you'll work within a Finance and Accounting team committed to the accumulation and presentation of full disclosure GAAP financial information for both internal and external use as well as compliance with all rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission. This opportunity will provide exposure to a broad range of GAAP issues and will require the highest level of work paper techniques in order to ensure complete, accurate and GAAP compliant accounting output. In addition you'll have the opportunity to:
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations and related analysis of various balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Develop and document policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively to develop and lead process improvement initiatives
- Interact with internal and external auditors.
- Partner with colleagues involved in operations to develop an in-depth knowledge of RadNet's operations in order to provide accurate, complete and timely operational financial statements
- Participate in and/or lead various projects, meetings, and/or other accounting functions as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities, hands-on training, and full benefits including: medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation/holidays/sick-time, free life insurance, pre-tax matching 401k plan, pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, DailyPay (make any day a payday), Wellness Plans, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code).
Keywords: Sr. Accountant jobs, Senior Accountant jobs, Accounting jobs, Lead Accountant jobs, and Accounting Specialist jobs. #PSS123
- the ability to work independently and within a team
- knowledge in GAAP
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2+ years of accounting experience in a corporation with multiple locations
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Self-direction and the ability to work with individuals at every level in the organization