Senior Accountant - Sr. Accountant - ASC 606 - Netsuite - Consolidation - Multi-Entity - Multi-Unit - Multi-Location - Advanced Excel - GAAP
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant who is looking for a role that will allow you to take full ownership and eventually step into management? If so, then we are working on a Senior Accountant opportunity that you would be a great fit for.
A South Bay healthcare company is looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team. Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for month-end close, consolidation, financial reporting, and assisting with creating and implementing controls. To be successful in this role the Senior Accountant must be analytical, detail-oriented, and have great communication skills. Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, please read the full job description below to see if this might be a good match!
What do you need for this Senior Accountant role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountant
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced Excel
- Multi-entity accounting experience gets you a head of the line!
What will you do in this Senior Accountant role?
- Own month, quarter, and year-end close
- Consolidated financial reporting
- Act as main point of contact for the annual audit and tax preparation
- Preparation and/or review of reconciliations
- Create accounting schedules for technical accounting
- Prepare and review adjusting entries
- Tax compliance and research
- Perform technical accounting research when needed
- Flux analysis
- Review the work and train Staff Accountant
- Assist with process improvement and system implementation efforts
What is in this Senior Accountant role for you?
- Growth path to Accounting Manager where you can oversee your own region
- PE backed and entities are high performing
- Company grows through acquisition
So, if you are an experienced Senior Accountant who is ready for a role that will help them take them up to the next notch in their career then this role is for you. Please submit your resume for this Senior Accountant role as we would love to speak with you!