Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You believe data can help reshape the future, and you find yourself loving the thrill of diving into challenging analysis. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll find an organization that will recognize those talents and have lots of growth potential. Here, you will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your analysis expertise to help change the future of health care. Does the challenge intrigue you?
As a key member of the Analyst team, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group's mission of helping people live healthier lives. As a Senior Government Programs Operations Analyst, you will grow and develop as you conduct and manage outcomes of various studies. You will be challenged to analyze, review, and forecast data for operational and business planning. As part of this elite team, you will be empowered to impact the health care system through the analysis and interpretation of data, and presenting recommendations for business solutions.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze and interpret Medicaid Encounter data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and clients
- Communicate Medicaid Encounter analysis and response results to appropriate audience
- Work closely with business and clients to identify and implement resolutions for Medicaid Encounter errors
- Implement and support Health Exchange (HIX) reprocessing, including research of potential errors and client concerns
- Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports, supporting the Medicaid and Health Insurance Exchange lines of business
- Produce, submit, and review/respond to results for state required reporting, including All Payers Claims Database reporting
- Format and manipulate Excel and text files for consumption
- Document operational processes utilized to support Medicaid and Health Insurance Exchange lines of business
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis data
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Experience communicating analysis to clients / business in written and verbal
- Experience researching conflicting and/or inaccurate data
- RxClaim experience
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare or health insurance exchange
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Access or a similar database product
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Government Programs Operations Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote